- Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate.
- Fast Absorbing for Muscle Growth & Repair.
- 25g of protein per serving – inclusive of key amino acids such as BCAAs and L-Glutamine, for muscle repair and formation.
- Superior Process for Ultimate Purity .
- Using over 20 steps in a sophisticated process to maximize protein quality, this whey protein isolate provides you an ultra-clean option.
- Fuels Athletic Strength & Performance.
- Pure Whey Isolate – offers fast-release amino acids which are rapidly absorbed.
- Great for post-workout or between meals consumption.
- Support muscle recovery .
- Minimize muscle soreness and fatigue.
- Allow muscle to recover well & fast so that one can keep to training regularly.
- Promote lean muscle gain and strength .
- Support intensive resistance training/workout .
- muscle breakdown and maintain muscle mass.
Who should Consume
- Intermediate at Gym, >6 months.
- Recovery and upgrade from basic whey protein.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, mix one scoop (32g) in 6fl. oz. of cold water, milk or your favourite beverage. Consume 1-2 servings per day. Best enjoyed post-workout and throughout the day as an additional source of protein
- Natural and Artificial Flavors, Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide, Cellucose Gum, Sucralose.
- WARNING: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction. Significant product settling may occur.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Why do I need a protein supplement?
Everyone should have all 20 amino acids available to the body through the bloodstream all of the time. If the body does not have adequate amounts, it will break down muscle and other tissues to get the amino acids it needs for vital, life-sustaining functions − this is known as a catabolic state. Protein is the best way to get all of the essential amino acids that the body needs. However, it can be difficult for some people to get high-quality protein daily through whole foods alone. Supplementing can thus be a good option for these. Even if you are able to get the sufficient amount of protein through your diet, protein-rich foods take time to digest and may be moderately high in calories. If you are counting calories and require fast-digesting protein, you should consider a protein supplement.